Wednesday 4 September 2024

Hat Day 2024 and Lola

It has been a tricky week.  Lola has been cuddly and lovely, I have been hoping to see her spring up ready for some play or walks but it looks less likely every day.  I am finding this tremendously difficult and not sure how I will reconcile this.

Last night, we had a nice distraction with preparation for this years creative hat day.  This year Sebastian was much more active in the production.  Even if it was not totally symmetrical I appreciated all his creativity and tried to stay uninvolved.  He was a proud boy wearing his hat his morning.   Thankfully, I have a non teacher friend who sent me photos of their run way production of the hats.

The making of the hat.

I need to find out who this new friend is! His run way buddy!


Sebastian's crew.







No comments:

Post a Comment