Thursday 25 April 2024

Spoilt at School

The greatest thing about teaching, the thing that keeps me in it is 100% the students.  I have some great relationships with them and they always keep me laughing (well except when they have me crying!).  My homeroom made me this beautiful poster surprise and so many came to wish me a happy, it definitely made my birthday that much better.

Poem from Kano year 10:

Ms. Amanda and madona math,

Clear all solutions in her path.

Ms. Amanda the dating advisor

Situationships will never surprise her.


She’s 21 and got some rizz,

Kind and cool is what she is.

Winners will one of her timbits,

Plus and minus is Sebastian's limit.


Everyday we enjoy her class,

The joy in her face no teacher can surpass.

Our teacher that brings joy and fun,

Happy birthday Ms.Amanda and enjoy 21.




And my new bike and helmet!



No comments:

Post a Comment