Monday 22 April 2024

Prohibition Party - Speakeasy

Saturday was the big party.  I had been planning and making decorations for ages.  When I was in Vietnam someone mentioned how it is impossible to have good house parties in the city.  This was like a red flag to a bull.  I emptied our living room and dining room of all furniture and created an underground speakeasy bar.  I had a silent movie projected, bought a bar and had 5 cocktails that I made for people almost all night.










My great friend Chris was the chef and served food all night.  He even had secret meat going out if people knew the password.  I did not even know until I found a secret note the ext day (he thought it felt the prohibition theme).



My smuggled in booze boxes.














My side kick and helper.

2am the last guests left.  House party a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment