Sunday 14 April 2024

Bangkok Songkran

Bangkok has grown on me loads in the last year.  I would rather not live in any city but as most International schools are in cities, this one I am increasingly enjoying.  I mean to be honest anywhere in Thailand is pretty fabulous.  Thai's are the best, it is safe, the food is amazing, it is crazy beautiful and we just had a nine day holiday for 500 pounds.  We came back a day early from the beach to enjoy Bangkok Songkran.  This was not a decision that I totally supported as it meant one less day at the beach. . But it was crazy fun.  We all had a great time, the city is electric and now I am properly exhausted.  
















We ran into all our Bangkok besties on Soi 11 (the party road close to our flat) and it was just a great ending to the holiday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment