Thursday 25 January 2024

Painful Week

This week has been painful.  I have made a huge error in my banking that has cost me a few sleepless nights.  I have spent hours beating myself up about it and really had to drag myself back from a dark place.  The fact is I am so crazy busy during the day, go home and play paw patrol or what not while Luis is crazy busy working and then crawl into bed does not help.  Too much on ones plate, leads to mistakes.  Now I have to just hope humanity prevails and if it does not I have to accept it.  Walking by Sebastian and Lola last night sleeping and going to see Sebastians's teacher today made me feel so much better.  In the 30 hour day I require to finish everything, I can say he is not noticing it, that he is a happy chappie and thats ultimately what matters.  That something was bound to give and I need to forgive myself this error and hope it gets fixed.



And then this morning, I saw this and it gave my somewhere else to direct my anger rather than to myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment