Thursday 4 January 2024

Last Beach Resort

Once back in Bangkok I will post a more thoughtful post for the beginning of 2024.  I know one thing for sure, I will take more time writing some more meaningful posts. I do not think I have done that much since Sebastian’s arrival.  Today reinforced that.  We went to our favourite spot in Thailand, The Last Beach.  I heard Covid had closed it, it did for a while but now back in full operation (has no online presence, so couldn’t find out except for voting).  We visited half a dozen times in two years and just booked to stay in April.  It actually moved me to tears, it is a place I grieved, healed, and wished for Sebastian.  Everyone remembered us and were so happy to see Sebastian again and so sad not to see Lola.










The most beautiful places.  In all my travels, it is the most grounding and refreshing. I cannot wait to return in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment