Friday 7 April 2023

Southern Palms Resort Panglao

The first  full day was glorious.  The sun was shining, the kids played loads (with only the odd disagreement) and I got a day of catching up with Maria my Romanian beauty Queen Basel friend.  The last time I saw Maria was at her wedding on the Black Sea in Romania.  And how are lives have changed since.  Maria has two beautiful girls, Ana and Mia, and of course we have Sebastian.  Maria and Doug started workin at ISM in Manilla this past summer.  I am so excited to have them so close by.





For some reason these pictures posted back wards and I am late for drinks at the bar with Maria so will just tell the day back wards.  We had dinner at a great Italian restaurant near by.  In fact, it was so yummy we are going back tomorrow.













The afternoon we spent at the beach.  We spotted a dozen or so star fish, made sand castles and ran in the water.


We got up to a beauty of a day.  Started off with a beach and then pool swim. 
Now I can add the picture of drinks with Maria!  Was wonderful to catch up and have some adult time at night.




No comments:

Post a Comment