Sunday 23 April 2023

Bye Bye Bangkok Jacqui

One of my favourite things about the return to Thailand is already having my Phuket friends.  And Jacqui is a particularly special one.  She has done a lot for me over the years and we have the Marlow UK connection as well as the fact our sons share a birthday.  Sadly, for me, she is leaving Thailand at the end of June and starting a new adventure in Taiwan.  This weekend she came with the kids to celebrate my birthday and say good bye to Bangkok.  She has a lot of friends here as well as Phuket, having worked here years ago.  Therefore, we had a small surprise dinner party for her Saturday to send her off on her next chapter.



She has some great friends here, a few of them have started to come to wine club as well.  I love all the friendships crossing over.  We had a delicious Indian from Nin's husband's restaurant and played our usual game.


No comments:

Post a Comment