Tuesday 8 September 2020

New Attitude

I have to somehow turn the page on regrets about decisions made in the last year and accept that we are here.  I think ultimately, it will get tremendously better when I can get Lola here and airports open again (so I do not have this terrible feeling of being stuck if something happens). And until these things happen I have to find a way forward.  I have Luis and Sebastian and a beautiful house and well I have to appreciate that.  School is okay, online teaching becoming normal now.  We are hopefully back in class in mid-October but I am not holding my breath.     The one thing that does keep Luis and myself smiling is our very happy son.  Thankfully, he does not know there is a pandemic, will not remember this at all, and he can just happily play on the beach.


You know life is not normal when I have not taken a picture since Friday!  These beauties were sent to me by Alison, Sebastia's nanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment