Saturday 5 September 2020

Friday Mexican Survived Week 1 Celebration

 Different countries the same dinner party meal, our Mexican.  It was probably a good time to leave Phuket as we had overdone our Mexican fiesta nights.  Last night we hosted our two new besties on the island, Si and Alison, a French kite surfer we picked up on the beach and our neighbour Doug.  This week felt like one of the longest in my life.   We both got little sleep and were up late every night trying to get ready for what the next day brought.  It is super hard to teach online, combining that with learning a new school system, I can say it has been challenging.  Luis and I have gone into school every day to teach from our classrooms, but we are the only ones who go in so it is hard to ask questions without bombarding people with a million emails.  So when Friday 3pm came we were pretty happy, and felt super excited and relieved to have survived Week 1!






Winning Cuarentha, somethings never change.

Not sure what they are laughing about here but it looks pretty funny.  Lovely to have them over, I imagine they will be constants on my blog now!


Lola pictures.  Constant stress for us now.  I can say there have been more than a few buckets of tears this week about Lola.  I am so desperate to have her with me, and well it is beyond difficult to find a way to have this happen soon.  Happy she is being so loved and forever grateful to Pete and Nina, but I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment