Wednesday 13 May 2020

My Two L's in Lockdown

I have gone on quite a bit about what I am doing in lockdown but have not really mentioned my two L's of recent.  While I am working at night Luis is working all day.  He is not only busy tutoring but also completing two University courses (and killing it I may add).  Of course, it is not all work and a lot of his time is also spent cooking and playing with Sebastian.
A typical day starts off with him our 'office'.  Basically, we have taken over Craig's whole house.  Both spare bedrooms, one working as a bedroom the other as an office.  The kitchen/living room is an obstacle course with all Sebastian's toys and well the fridge is stuffed full of baby and veggie products.
 Once he is finished he might enjoy a beverage of some sort, although to be fair we mostly enjoy a soda.
 His favourite part is Sebastian time...
...and we both enjoy a game or two.  Some mornings there is a beach trip but this is harder with our schedules so hopefully phase 3 of lockdown sees more beach time introduced.
 Lola is in Phuket waiting to be reunited with us.  In the meantime, she is with her number 1 pet sitters, and we have had some fantastic ones.  Without them, things would be very stressful and we are so happy she is there with them.
 She enjoys her road trips as she loves the car...
...and especially a walk down to the 711 to see her number one sausage vendor.  I think it is so funny that I never told the petsitters about this place and she somehow dragged them down to it and pretty much demanded a sausage.  Love my L's, happy to be here with one and cannot wait to see the other one as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment