Tuesday 4 February 2020

Oh Lola

Me and Lola were the start of this blog and I have been neglecting this fact recently.   I said when Sebastian was born that Lola was just as important,  loved and certainly not replaced.  But looking on my recent posts she is not coming up so often. I would like to assure everyone that she is still my girl, and I try to remind her of this as much as I can but sometimes it is hard with a baby.  Tonight we all went out for a family beach walk and dinner.  Sebastian was too tired to go back in the push chair after dinner, so I carried him.  Luis said Lola would be happy in his chair, I did not think she would, but oh boy did she love it.  Lola is still my Lola, a funny, unique wonderful dog who I must spend a little more time spoiling!


She just cracks me up, it was not a one minute walk away and she was super happy to be in it.  She absolutely looked pleased as punch to be in the chair. I love that little lady loads!

No comments:

Post a Comment