Monday 10 February 2020

Beach and Games

It has been a very busy few days trying to pack in what Phuket has to offer and catching up with the Saunders family.  Yesterday we went to one of our favourite beaches, the Secret Beach, which is not a secret at all anymore but still as beautiful.




 They loved this beach, it is proper tropical paradise and I think what they pictured when they thought about Phuket.
 We took them to our favourite Thai Vegetarian restaurant, I was pretty shocked about how much food we put away here.  I guess the beach can be tiring and we needed refueling for the next adventures of the day.


 Sunset strolls on our beach, Lola is so happy to have Havana here to spoil her.
And another night of games.  It is so great to have them here, particularly yesterday as it was my Dad's birthday.  It was so nice to be with people who knew and loved him, Mandy knew my Dad for 35 years and well it was just lovely to have her here with me yesterday to honour his special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment