Sunday 2 February 2020

Half Birthday Party

I cannot believe it took me this long to have a Sebastian party!  I might do them quarterly now, I just love organising things like this, and I wish I had took more pictures of all the decorations and things I had.  We were so happy to have a half birthday for Sebastian and his best friend Lorelei, who is only a few days older than him.  It was a frog themed party in honour of his grandmother, me and also he seems to adore frogs too (his favourite book by far is 'The Great Big Bullfrog').

 Birthday babies!
Best card ever!!
 Some of the guests
Daddy frog and baby frog
Froggie Photo Booth, made by Mummy.  
 Sarah and baby Salyn




Froggie toss for Morgan and Quinlan

 Look at this cool dude!


 Swim time!

 Mummy's favourite whipped cream game :)

Cake time, Lorelei on one half Sebastian on the other.
 You can't really see but I made all the babies matching t-shirts.  In fact I will have to get a photo of the '2019 Baby's Rock' shirt.  A super day and I cannot wait to start planning the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment