Monday 21 January 2019

Busy Busy Sunday

I had a super busy sunny Sunday, but I forgot my phone so some of my events are not recorded (I hate that!).  Started the morning with coffee with Jacqui and Quinlan (son), then went way down South for beach time and lunch.  Finished the night with dinner out with Leica (who I had not seen in ages).
The only pictures I took were of lunch and South.
 South is so super busy, me and Lola only lasted on the beach for a few minutes.  In fact this is not a good representation of the day, doesn't look nearly as packed as it was.
 Lunch with my number one family.  I just love these kiddos and have so much fun with them, oh and the parents are okay too!

A lovely afternoon.  The only thing that was painful was the amount of people.  It totally stresses me out the millions of people on motorbikes with no helmets.  I saw one accident and one near disaster and just think people are crazy. I have no idea why they think that is okay not to wear helmets in Thailand.  Phuket is not some remote part of Thailand (not that it makes it ok) but it is super busy with lots of traffic.  It just stresses me out and I am not even at risk of being hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment