Friday 25 January 2019

Running (walking) Lake

My big thing this week was the introduction of some exercise into my daily routine after a four month break.  That is a long time off any exercise for me, but enough is enough time to get back at it.  So I have started going to the running lake close to our house every day after school (although for me it is the walking lake!).  I feel so much better just doing something again, even if it is not loads!  


 A lot of fish feeding goes on here, I am not sure I have ever seen so many fish in one spot.

 It is such a lovely spot and a good place to visit after a day coped up inside.

Lola still gets her beach walks too, but in her golden years she only has small walks.  I can tell you who is most thankful about this, the crabs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment