Tuesday 16 October 2018

Plant and Food

I am going to have to make many blogs or put experiences together as we have just done so much since being here.  The honest to God truth is that both of us were super excited to see Jimmy and Jess but not overly excited about Seoul.  We were wrong and we love it.  We have spent the days hiking, exploring mountains and rivers and then Jimmy and Jess have taken us  at night to see the city.  Last night after our big huge river walk it was all about food and exploration.
 Lunch noodle soup, great for Luis, not so good for me.  I thought at this point I would have trouble eating the entire time, until..
 dinner and our trip to 'Plant', the best vegan restaurant ever.  I had the best spaghetti and meatballs and everyone was jealous.  It was so super yummy and I just want to go back.


 Then a walk around the super cute streets and a stop in a small bar for a drink.

We had asuch a nice evening and are just loving our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment