Tuesday 9 October 2018

Happy Happy Birthday Amor

A year ago today we were so excited to be celebrating a birthday, thought we had a baby on the way and were still positive my father would some how survive an unsurvivable cancer.   Birthdays are a time of reflection, looking at the year just gone and making plans for the one ahead.  And today I cannot help doing the same, even when it is not my birthday.  A year onwards, I feel stronger, happier and am looking forward to what the future will bring and this is entirely down to my husband.   He has been a rock of strength to me, through what was also a very difficult time for him.  He came back to school this year and has made me prouder and prouder every day.  He has worked hard not only at boarding, but again at his tutoring and also taking care of himself.  He now not only out exercises me but also eats healthier than I do, both things that are not easy to do.  I am excited and looking forward to what the future brings and would like to wish my handsome husband the best birthday yet.  Thank you for all that you do and all that you are.
Have the best day ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment