Friday 28 April 2017

Dry and Lola

After a fairly bubbly celebration of 40, Luis and myself thought it might be time to hang up the beer and wine glasses for a bit.  I hate to admit it but I think I have never not had a glass of wine for six days in a row in my entire adult life!  But actually it is not as hard as I thought it would be, especially as we are both on the wagon!  What it has meant though is we seem to be eating out a lot more!
Last night we decided to go to a restaurant we have never been too before.  I am very good at deciding I love a couple places and never going anywhere else. But the fact is we have loads of highly rated restaurants around us.  So we went to a Tapas place that was highly recommended.  I can tell you Lola usually happily sleeps on the floor while we eat but the smells were making her very excited last night and she was desperate to join our meal.
 Mum..
 Dad..
 Oh pretty please Dad, I smell duck..
 Okay and I promise not to get up for an early morning walk tomorrow and will not chase crabs for a month.. Oh plllleeeassse!!!
The food was so delicious, it was hard to share, but Lola did manage a little as she is so damn cute.  A very civilised delicious meal, I even had a virgin cocktail (never ever done before in my life!).  On a side note, this morning I was doing a survey and had to check the over 40 box, that hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment