Sunday 20 September 2015

Mindo Memories

How time flies! In one way I cannot believe I have known Luis a year and in other ways I feel like I have known him forever. But officially it was a year ago in Mindo that we met, so we thought that there was no better place to celebrate the occasion than there.
It is no secret that Mindo is one of my favourite places in Ecuador (independent of Luis), and it has just gone from strength to strength. The town has had a face lift and looks great, there are also more and more restaurants catering to not only veggies but vegans as well. Additionally, they now have a pretty cool dance club, which was actually nice and we had a great time at.


 Celebration matching t-shirts!
 Waterfall hike :)

Another great weekend in Mindo, celebrating a big first year and a lifetime more to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment