Monday 7 September 2015

Not Sure of a Title

I have no idea what to call this, as to be honest it is fairly immature, but who is kidding who a bit funny.
I have no idea why drawing penises in text books is funny, but I can tell you almost all text books I have ever given to boys ends up with them all over. Not the girls books, really just the boys.  And I really do not why this is, but loads of male teachers have given me some theories.
Soooooo... today in a friends science class he got the kiddies to paint science pictures on the wall and the most innocent 11 year old girl painted her picture. She drew two hands pouring into a test tube and this was her masterpiece..
This image has been altered from original (as lost it), this is one after the teacher tried to make it better.
Now, it is very innocent and should not be taken of anything else but of course the older boys thought it hilarious. So now this teacher has to tell her in a very smart way why she needs more details, fingers or something. It just cracked me up and was one of these funny teaching moments that just makes my job so entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment