Wednesday 23 September 2015

Back in Highschool

I like to pretend it is because they could not survive without me, that the highschool was falling a part, a mess but funny enough that was not the case. The highschool got over subscribed and as I am actually the only one who has taught Maths studies I got my grade 12's back. And although I want to help the school, taking them back gave me a little more work and I lost my grade 6's. The first week was tough, with a few teething issues, but with such a wonderful principal and supportive colleagues, I may just survive this year.


My middle school principal (the best administrator I have ever worked for), gave me these flowers to thank me for helping out. I was having a particularly hard day and this just made all the difference. Amazing what feeling valued does to oneself.

No comments:

Post a Comment