Wednesday 22 April 2015

Relegated to Party Planner #2

I love planning parties, I like to think I am pretty good at them but it looks like I have some competition. Luis through me, hands down, the best birthday party I have ever had. Massive amounts of food, bubbles, huge cake, balloons, people and to really put my parties to shame a Mariachi band surprised me.  The preparations started early in the day, it was a family event, making four huge veggie lasagnas and salads.

Our first guests, wearing Amanda pins, love it!

Getting the party started


Doing the salsa



My lovely big chocolate, not fancy, no fruit, just the way I like it cake.




And so lucky, really the first night in a while without thunder

The band, it was properly amazing.  I was really spoiled rotten by this man, I do not know how he will ever top this but he has a year to figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment