Monday 29 September 2014

Pesca Sunday

Yesterday I went to a place just outside of the city where you catch your own trout and then you or a restaurant cooks it the way you wish (or you could skip the fishing bit and go straight for food like me).


I think it is a bit much to call it fishing anyways, the lake is so jam packed it only takes seconds for a bite.


My meal, Lola thoroughly enjoyed the fish head.


It was nice to be with all Ecuadorians, hoping their Spanish somehow rubs off on me (Pia and Mindo friends).


Playing in the river



Lola too, who has honestly been taking swimming lessons and loves it.


Later that evening watched a film with some friends (the maze runner, I was not overly convinced but love having movie popcorn, so did not really matter) followed by an early night, a great end to a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment