Wednesday 10 September 2014

Lola's Quito

One of my biggest concerns about coming to Quito was Lola.  In the UK and Basel Lola had so many people who loved her and looked after her when I was on holiday or just busy.  Also, I had such nice walking spaces in the UK and Basel, and was not sure I would have the same moving to a city ten times the size of Basel.  But we seemed to have landed on our feet once again.  Not only does she have a wonderful park behind our house but she has also made many doggie walking friends (as most people who know Lola know she does not always get on with every dog).
 One of her new buddies, Sadie, she also has Lucy.
 I cannot get over the beauty and size of this park, yesterday after four weeks of going in it every day I still managed to get lost.
 Lola just loves it.
But her true loves, the people she adores most are my neighbours.  After making me a lovely Thai meal last night we then sat to watch a movie...
... and she went and sat with Jodi! I could not believe it, left me sitting all by myself (looks like I have another Asa situation on my hands!).

No comments:

Post a Comment