Sunday 9 June 2013

Grumpy Girl

I am not sure exactly why, I guess a combination of things, careless loss of money, the inability to organise small things due to language (or lack of), a picture, a memory, but for whatever reason(s) I woke up in the worst mood ever yesterday. Even the boiling hot weather and blue skies could not cheer me up. In this happy state, I attended Marks 3rd annual beer pong tournament where it was embarrassingly evident I was not my usual sparkling self. But thank god I have amazingly forgiving and supportive friends and enough sense to leave for a short break and sort my head out. After realising I was being a sulky silly cow I returned to the party, begged forgiveness and enjoyed a large wine (always helpful!).
 I then headed to Karen's to start a great and happy girls night out.
Lovely night with lovely ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment