Friday 5 April 2013

All Inclusive/Old Age Home

I imagine that an all inclusive resort is a bit like an old age home. You have designated meal times, the food is probably not great, and in between meals different activities are put on for you by the staff. Probably a place of routine where you feel fairly content but must get out once in a while or you may go completely mad. That is how I feel here, happy and content to have my designated meals (mainly cucumbers and rice for me), and in between soak in the rays and read my book (eventually I plan to do the water aerobics and the coconut toss, just working up to it). But then after the dinner and the nightly show we make our escape, and the next day we are happy to start the process all over :)



Digging into the buffet.



Soaking in the sun.


Night out of resort with friends we made in Havana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment