Thursday 21 December 2023

Long Beach - Koh Chang

I have dreamt of this beach for almost 13 years.  I have searched on line for the place I stayed with Babs and Scott and could not find it.  I head rumours it had closed form other people who had found it once upon a time.   I knew it was far off the beaten track and not easy to find but we did.  And it was well worth the hour and a ahlf to get there.  Still very calm with a few more tourists (but barely any), and still the most beautiful place on earth.

The Treehouse, Long beach, amazing!
I could not walk over as we were not guests, but that is the hut we stayed in.















We finished the day off with a dinner at a wonderful restaurant called Chill Cafe.  Beautiful atmosphere and delicious food.  Great last day of this holiday to Ko Chang!



No comments:

Post a Comment