Thursday 21 December 2023

Koh Chang - Babs and Scott 2010

Being here has brought back so memories of my trip with them.   I can honestly say that was one of the best holidays (bar home holidays, UK, Canada, Barbados..) I have ever had.  Babs and Scott are two of my most favourite humans and living and traveling with them was amazing.  I have enjoyed finding our old spots, although only closed during the day, no walking streets or samgsum buckets for me now.  It was also so different, for those weeks I tagged on to their back packing trip I did not notice other resorts and just thought everyone on the island were backpackers.  When we went to the backpacker spot, Lonely beach, I got the sense this is how they felt.  It is like they are in a different world.  Anyways, I do not want to lost the photos with them, so I am posting some from our trip those years ago.













We have not changed a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment