Sunday 19 November 2023

Sushi and Soy Sauce

The days seem to be flying by now.  School, Sebastian and life has me so busy that a whole week goes by before I realise I have not updated my online diary!  This weekend was jam packed with events.  Friday a quiet night in.  We watched Arthur Christmas and in the last 48 hours Sebastian has watched it 7 times.  He loves it.  Saturday I then got busy making our costumes.  Me and Luis attended an 'S' brunch for a friend's 50th.  Our costumes were hands down the best!  I even made Sebastian one just for fun.












It was a great bunch at the W hotel as I got a four course vegan meal.  That rarely happens and so we rarely go.  It was delicious and the dessert par like something I have never seen before.  We then raced home to go to our next event...


No comments:

Post a Comment