Wednesday 1 November 2023

Halloween Done and Dusted

I have definitely turned in a humbug when it comes to Halloween, which is unfortunate as I use to love it.  Hopefully, when Sebastian is a bit older this joy of Halloween will come back.  But sugar to me is the enemy and Sebastian with sugar can be off the wall.  Admittedly, this year was not as bad as last year, only one really bad break down.  But I do love the dressing up and seeing all the effort people put in.  This year I did not go to the lengths I usually would.  He was determined to be a witch or flash and in the end combined them both.

For some reason the primary school had Halloween had it the day before the actual day.
The secondary had it the actual day.
Thinking of changing my hair.




One thing that he is super good at is having only one candy a day.  This was definitely not what I did.  I think I ate most night one.

No comments:

Post a Comment