Sunday 7 May 2023

Unicorns and Rainbows

Sunday was hot.  To most people unbearably hot, records were broken all over South East Asia and we had a glimpse into what we can expect in the future.  I was one of the only ones I know that was thrilled to have this heat (well besides the end of the world as we know it predictions).  I spent the morning on our balcony soaking in the sun.  However, it did not take long for Sebastian to be bored out of this mind and we were on the hunt for inactive fun.  

Blue skies and no pollution!



We went to a restaurant called The Deck, they do loads of free kids activities on a Sunday.  It is usually packed, but it was empty.  I could not understand why until I ordered my Bloody Mary and remembered it was a dry election day.


The inactivity did not last too long as we returned home to bike rides at the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment