Sunday 5 March 2023

Party and Bangkok Comedy Club

Sebastian attending my school means he gets invited to some pretty elaborate birthday parties.  It makes me very thankful that his birthday is in the summer as his expectations might be getting high.  This party was down the road at the kids privately built playground (we have been to one before here, a trampoline park, bike track, climbing wall, play structure, tennis court..).  It was a Mario Kart party and pretty unbelievable.  Make your own pizza, burgers (vegan as well), poke bowls and all catered by very nice nearby restaurants.  It was also a good way to tire out Sebastian so we could sneak out for some Saturday night entertainment.




I have wanted to come here for ages.  I love stand up comedy and it seemed like a big perk of living in the city.  And finally we made it!



It was super!  It was an improv comedy night and we enjoyed it loads.  We will be back and I will take more pictures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment