Tuesday 7 March 2023

Long Weekend Mistake

Today is Tuesday, back at work after a long weekend, the pollution is crazy high and we are all indoors again.  And did we escape the pollution on the long weekend, nope.  Even though I swore we would leave every time pollution was on the cards.  I will not make that mistake again.  Also, entertaining Sebastian on a beach or in them mountains all day is much easier than entertaining him in the city (without going to a huge indoor play area where I have to follow him).  Unless... you bring one of his friends along.  Exhausting!


We spent the entire morning at a small play area that we could have breakfast at.

In the afternoon I took him and Izaak to bounce

Then for ice cream.. Which maybe was a crazy!


Then to a park.  I think I was more tired then both of them!  But glad i got them out before the pollution fell on us all again.


No comments:

Post a Comment