Sunday 2 October 2022

Date Night

A week since I posted!  That is crazy for me.  I do not even seem to be taking any photos.  Usually I take 100 a day and there are days in the last month I have taken zero.   I have seen to have lost myself in work and Sebastian since arriving here.  I have not even made a friend since arriving here.  Luis is wondering what happened to his social butterfly, it seems my wings have fallen off.  And actually I am very content with this right now, I do not know where I would ever find time for a social life.  Plus if I ever want one, Phuket is a short trip away.




Saturday afternoon we had a lovely afternoon eating the best vegan pizza I have ever had.  I am actually sad we found it as I was not bothered to have pizza again (usually do not love the cheese) but this was top.



And after saying all that, we did find time Saturday night to go out, even for a couple hours for a lovely Indian meal.  The Indian food around us is simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment