Friday 21 October 2022

Burning the Candle - Staff Social and China Town

Well it has certainly been a busy week.  Yesterday after school I headed to my 'newbie' social with Luis, Fred and Shea.  It was lovely but and over too fast as we had a dinner to get to.  In fact, a lady at school today said that is the happiest she has ever seen me.  




We then headed to a dinner in Chinatown.  One of Luis's clients is in town from Hong Kong and they had never met.  He invited us all to an event where is daughter was the chef.  It was part of an art installation event across the city and people were super 'cool'.  I do wish I had been a bit cooler and hip, so it was nice to be part of it.





The building has been owned by the same family for four generations. They have just renovated but kept all original key features.  Such as, this fantastic stair case.  It was so teeny tiny, I have never seen anything like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment