Sunday 14 August 2022

Thai Mother'sDay

Thai Mother's Day is a big thing here, in fact it is a holiday and a day off.  Although, we did not particularly celebrate the fact, we did have a very full day.  We started with a breakfast that lasted for four hours with my 'buddy' from the school.  Oceane helped me with questions and concerns I had before arriving and has been a fabulous once we did.  


It was a fabulous place, Honey Bear.  Loads of toys and climbing things and all the children are fully entertained.
Beautiful Aloni did celebrate Mother's Day and sent these orchids for me from her new post in Singapore.  I cannot wait to see them.  How crazy sweet is this!
I snuck in a vegan sushi lunch. Delicious.

But the highlight was finally getting to see Top Gun, finally going out on a 'date' with someone staying with someone he loves.  Top Gun was amazing, I cried the entire time.  It made me so nostalgic for a different time.  I just loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment