Friday 12 August 2022

NIST International School EYC

This is without a doubt an amazing school and I am so happy to be part of the team.  I am going to have to brush up on some of my skills but think I will become a much more efficient teacher here.   This week was so incredibly busy, I felt like I barely had a minute to breathe.  For the first time in my life I skipped the entire week of social events.  To tell you the truth something had to give and I was not willing for that to be time with Sebastian.  Yesterday we got the opportunity to meet Sebastian's teacher and see the Early Years Center.  It is beyond fantastic and I am so happy that he will be at this school.










His teacher is from Argentina and also lives in our building.  We both start Monday and I hope he just loves it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment