Thursday 16 December 2021

Staff Christmas Fete

Some crazy person (me) convinced me to organise this event days before we depart for the UK.  In normal times this would not be such a huge deal but traveling these days is super difficult and preparing for it is not easy.  However, in the end, it was a welcome distraction to the never-ending checking of the internet to see what curve ball Covid is throwing at us next.  It was a fabulous party and I find myself feeling increasingly sad about going.  The place is definitely growing on me every day, I would love to have lived here when it was 'normal' times, pre-crazy hurricane and Covid.  I love small communities and think we could have been very happy here longer if it was not for the terribly high costs of being here.  Needless to say, we will miss it and all the wonderful friends we have made.

Back to the party... 















I do love organising an event!


No comments:

Post a Comment