Sunday 19 December 2021

Getting Ready to Go

Well, it has not been easy the run-up to these Christmas holidays.  Every time you turn on the news Covid is spiraling out of control again.  For the last two weeks, I have checked the news fifty times a day to make sure the UK had not locked down again.  But by Friday it looked like we had a good shot and our pet sitters arrived.  I believe we have had 15 sets of pet sitters and we have been so super lucky.  Ellen and Hal are no exception, I loved them both the minute I met them.


To welcome them to the island and get to know them a bit better we went to Banana Bay for a late lunch early dinner.  I had the last plate of french fries I intend to have for the next couple of weeks (all I can have in The Bahamas out to dinner) and a glass of wine while we began fast friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment