Monday 25 October 2021

Mid Term Break

Friday marked the start of our mid-term break.   I must say it does not feel too much like a break but maybe tomorrow will when I do not have to go to work.  Friday we just hung out here relaxing, the most uneventful start we have ever had to a break for sure!  Yesterday Sebastian and I went to Megan's to meet another child and do crafts.  Sebastian had a great time, he is often not the oldest and relished in this role.  Afterwards, we went to The Green Gamut for dinner.  I was SO EXCITED, even more, excited than I was for the opening of the supermarket.  We have been waiting for two months for the new restaurant to open.  It is the only place we rate as a place to eat and we love it.  Nakita and Emilio have done a great job and it is fabulous.






We had a dance party at Megan's, as you can see Sebastian gets his moves form his Mummy.



Just what Grand Bahama needed, I think we will be here most days this holiday just for a coffee and relaxing moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment