Tuesday 5 October 2021

Love a Sunday

Sunday was always traditionally my favourite day of the week.  It started by being Super Sunday back in Bruton.  Some of my fondest memories are in The Sun Inn on a Sunday.  Then I started teaching and Sunday became less fun, I started to panic about Monday's lessons and for a few years Sunday was not so great anymore.  But now I have been around the block and I find Monday so much less intimidating.  Although, they are less likely to be Super Sunday's like back in the day, I am very happy with the new Sunday Fun day.  This Sunday was a great one, a morning playing at the garden of the groves followed by a great night at one of our Friend's Russ's house.  It was actually the house we were originally desperate to get.  I did love it, but ours is better for social gatherings and on the beach so I did not leave green in envy.







Sebastian had the best time and just loved every minute of it.  He definitely loves grass and had the best time just running and playing in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment