Thursday 2 September 2021

What a Week

It has been the hardest week.  I have no idea how we will pull the rest of the year off, but I know we will be tired.  I just cannot seem to catch my breathe.  The first week of school has been difficult, blended learning (half online), Sebastian with ear infections and not sleeping, Lola with ear infections and also needing extra night walks.  Between work, visiting vets, visiting hospitals, keeping up with planning, dropping and collecting Sebastian at Sinead's I think that I have slept four hours.  Total. And it is only Thursday! I have never been so excited to see a weekend.

And just to add insult to injury, this is how the water has been all week.  Crystal clear, super calm and bath temperature.  My favourite.  But no beach for us, as Sebastian cannot go.  And it very rarely is like this for a week straight.  Okay, whining done, I know we have it pretty good and my children will get better. And I will sleep again, albeit in a few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment