Wednesday 22 September 2021

Next Picasso

I think Sebastian will have many amazing careers and I hope we give him every opportunity to be involved and excel in the arts, sports, academics, languages and social justice movements. Not a lot of pressure for the poor lad but I do think it is so important not to pigeon hole him.  Not to the fault of my parents as I think they did what they thought was best, but I did get pigeon holed as an athlete and I wish I could play an instrument or have some other artistic talent.

Over the last few days Sebastian has been exploring the painter in him.  He has used his very own techniques using different things from the house.


He even painted with his mouth, not sure who showed him this.


This fnished project I think is amazing, he did 100 percent on his own and knows exactly what it is.  It is so clear to me what animal it is, in a very artsy way of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment