Thursday 19 August 2021

Visiting my Parents

On Monday I took Sebastian to visit my parents grave, something I have wanted to do since he was born.  I remember my Mum talking once to a friend about the importance of visiting a grave and it has very much stuck with me.   I feel so overwhelmed with sadness sometimes about the fact my parents never got to meet Sebastian.  And even more sadness that Sebastian has to grow up without them in his life.  It was a very emotional morning and he was so well behaved, I truly think he knew what we were doing.




We also took a minute to visit a dear friend of my parents and a lady I loved very much.  Our neighbour Donna who died of cancer about ten years ago.  A very special morning before we headed to Wellington to visit my Auntie Janice and Marlene.

No comments:

Post a Comment