Sunday 24 January 2021

Toddler Search

 I have mentioned once or twice that there are very few toddlers on the island.  Loads of families left after Hurricane Dorian and now Covoid.   There are no pre-schools open and I have only heard of a few private groups.  Everyone tells me this is not a big deal, especially until he is two.  But I disagree as I can see how happy he is with other children and how much he learns.  Also, in six months he will be two and I am not sure if all of a sudden kids will just appear.  Therefore, I have been taking matters into my own hands and basically stalking families with little ones.  


Friday I found a family with a 16-month-old and quickly exchanged details.  We went to a beach that someone had suggested there were a lot of families at.  Most kids were much older, but was so happy to find one toddler!




Saturday I arranged a playdate with a 3-year-old little girl.  A bit older, but Sebastian was in heaven.  I am now all about finding him friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment