Tuesday 12 January 2021

The Original baby Group

We have desperately missed Thailand for so many reasons.  There is no doubt that moving during a pandemic has not helped or that we were unable to say goodbye.  But we did love it there and looking back I did not quite realise how much.  I miss the happy, friendly helpful people, the Asian culture, the food, all our friends and my old baby club.  In fact, baby group is one of the things that I am most sad about.  We had so much fun together and I really would have loved Sebastian to have grown a bit more with these fabulous babies.  This morning when I got this picture, form Aloni, I almost cried.  How I miss them!  How he misses them!

They are all growing up so fast. I hope we can all do a reunion one day.




No comments:

Post a Comment