Saturday 7 November 2020

Pub Friday

 Another long week complete.  We had a cold front here in Grand Bahama and all three of us got a little sick.  It is so hard to be regular sick now without being scared you have Covoid but I am fairly confident it was just the cold weather that got us (all feeling better now).  Lola also got very sick and ended up in doggie hospital.  I am pretty confident that it is the vet's fault in the first place, but that is another story.  She came home yesterday, I would say she looks worse than when she went in.  But we will nurse her back to health.  By the end of this long week we were more than ready for our pub Friday (as we do not want to go out, pub Friday is at our house).  Oh, I should also mention how ready I was based on this nail-biting US election that has made me addicted to news channels, checking every five minutes to read a headline that says 'Biden Win, Trump out'.  Five days later and this still has not happened, hopefully soon so I can detox off my phone.




A few pictures of Sebastian throughout the week





A great pub night.  Curfew is at 8pm, so an early one as well which we quite enjoy.  A tropical storm hitting this weekend so looks like a long weekend in doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment