Friday 13 November 2020

Lola is 15

 I cannot believe Lola is 15, it is quite amazing.  We have had so many wonderful adventures together, and have any more to come.  She has lived with me in five countries in three different continents and I have lost track of how many countries she has visited.  She knows all my secrets and she is my bestest friend in the world.  The last few weeks have been hard on her.  We have been back and forth with the vet but now seeing some headway and I think she is recovering.  

Birthday breakfast in her new bowl
New birthday relaxing bed
Out for her birthday meal
But first a run on the beach


Cuddling my kiddos


Her cake

My very favourite photo.  I love this picture.  Wishing Lola Cola the best birth weekend and here is to the next 15 years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment