Friday 31 July 2020

The Bahamas Drama

We really did not know we were going until 11th hour, Luis and Sebastian got approved VISA's and mine was denied.  But at the last minute, it all came together.  I am not quite sure I was really ready for that to happen.  We have been so lucky these months and had such a great time.   There have been very stressful,sad, and uncertain moments of course.  I miss Lola so badly, every time I think about it too much I just want to bawl.  I just have to know she is being taken care of by fabulous people and we will get her as soon as possible.  When we left Barbados yesterday it was very hard to say good bye.  Poor Sebastian had no idea he would not have these great people in his daily life anymore.  We are so lucky to have such amazing family in friends. Barbados is just fabulous.
 Goodbye at the airport, always a hard one.
 Sebastian was a dream. It took 30 hours and he was amazing.
 We spent the night in Toronto airport, these were all the International flights going today.  I am quite sure it would have been 20 times more on a normal day.
We arrived safely just in time for a hurricane forecasted for tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment